I was inspired by many other blogger’s who put together helpful tutorials for writing your name in wire, and making it into a pendant.
I wrote my name on paper in cursive and got to work! Didn’t take too long and I really love it!
Making these inspired me to try a few other wire pendants! I’ll share those with you in another blog post!
If this inspires you to make your own, I suggest you check out these lovely tutorials!
DIY Wire Name Necklace by The Everyday Catwalk
Wire Name Pendant on Cut Out + Keep
DIY Your Name Bracelet by Born in ’82
DIY Wire Name Bracelet by Swellmayde
Don’t feel like making it yourself? Try visiting these Etsy shops, priced to fit all budgets!
Custom Sterling Silver Name Pendant by Hot Flairs Accessory Auctions
Personalized Necklace Name Pendant by shandahawaiiandesign
Made to Order Custom Wire Name Necklace by Kimberly Bagley
Custom Name or Word Necklace by JoRasDesigns
Custom Initial Necklace by Creative Stamps
- Lila’s Pendant (Tutorial) (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (allhandmadedreams.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Brooch bouquet tutorial (projectwedding.com)
- DIY Beaded Hoop Wire-Wrapped Earrings (makesomethingmondays.wordpress.com)
- Necklace, brooch, bracelet, pendants wire works (idheartsblogging.wordpress.com)
- Double Chain Pendant Necklace DIY (mjtrim.com)