The last few weeks have been CrAzY busy! I apologize for not keeping up-to-date with any of my projects or showing off my latest jewelry! But never fear, I am in the process of several different projects:
- Moving craft rooms- used to be downstairs, now in a bedroom upstairs, SO MUCH to organize
- I painted a shelf, then had difficulty assembling it. Will post that photo of a cool decoupage idea, now unfortunately unseen
- General crafts organization – piles of stuff everywhere that needs a home
- Jewelry – hemp bracelets + matching earrings, jewelry sets – all need to be made asap to sell to stores
- Creating the bridesmaid jewelry for my cousin’s wedding: earrings, bracelets, necklaces
- My cousin’s wedding gift is also in the works- but incase she reads this, I can’t show/tell you! I will however share her bridal shower gift + favors
- I’m rearranging all my Pinterest boards, when I started this project last week I had 1500+ pins in my DIY Projects board, now at about 1k!
- Refashioning clothes (as seen on my 30 Before 30 List), I made a tshirt into a tube top, will post photos and my inspiration this week
I’m sure there are more projects, thats just the list I really really want to finish!
Then on September 2nd, my brother was deployed to Afghanistan. From August 29th thru September 2nd I was in Fayetteville, NC (which is where Ft. Bragg Army Base is), spending time with the family before he left. I have a few photos from that to share. I still need to share my PIB vacation photos- and that was in July! I hope to get all that done this week! As well as, as much jewelry making as possible!