Now that my cousin’s wedding is over and I’ve completed my last craft show of the year, I feel like I can finally get started on some other projects that have been piling up for quite some time! A few of these are on my 35 Before 35 list too. Here is my updated list for the next month or 2:
- handmade Christmas gifts – haven’t really picked any yet
- post more product on Etsy
- take jewelry sets to local stores to sell
- make the tie-blankets for the boyfriend’s nephews – the gifts are from us both, but I’m making them (3 of them!)
- maybe make the boyfriend’s nieces wristlets – any tips or tutorials that are quite easy?
- take photos of all my DIY’s or Stuff I’ve Made to blog about
- learn about Art Journaling and take it up, maybe buy some books to help (using my reward points from Crowdtap and other survey sites, email for a signup link!)
- experiment with polymer clay
- figure out fabric painting, the correct way to do it, then post a tutorial
- make baby gifts —-because my sister is pregnant with TWINS!!!!! (have I mentioned, my sister and I are twins??)
- sell some stuff on Craigslist and ebay – if you are in need of a brand-new still-in-box stroller and car seat, please email me asap!
- efficiently clean my art/craft room so it is organized and useable!
- use my Rit dye on the khaki jacket
- dip dye some article of clothing
- make a sweater into a skirt
- embellish some clothes with beads
I’m more than positive I am missing things on this list!
Anyone have any tips or suggestions for me? Have you attempted some of these DIY’s with great results? Share in the comments!