Whew! Its been awhile. No matter, here’s another Refashion Friday for you all!
Refashion Friday: Watercolor Painting on Fabric
1. Love this video and I already have these fabric markers because I found them 75% off (damaged) at JoAnns! Yes!
2. I love this from The Girl Creative because you could use a large bedsheet, curtains, anything cotton, maybe make a tablecloth! How pretty would that be??
3. If you can get past the discussion in this Martha video, and maybe get a little more creative…this could be fun. Cute for a baby’s onesie- ahh! Thats a good one!
…Harder to find then you might think. Either way, I’m obsessed with this new technique and was happy to learn about the freezer paper behind the fabric, ironed on, tip. Thats a great idea to help keep the fabric from stretching! Totally going to try this in about 3 weeks, when I am on break from school!
- Fabric Painting Designs | “Fabric Painting Course” Teaches People How To Paint On Fabrics With Some Simple Techniques – V-kool (prweb.com)
- Watercolor painting tips from the book The Artist’s Bible (craftside.typepad.com)
- My life through the watercolors / Minha vida através das aquarelas (ednastradioto.com)
- Watercolor Snapshots of Your Vacation (happinessisblog.com)
- Watercolors (mikeotheintern.com)
- Cloud Paintings Made from Collected Raindrops (laughingsquid.com)
- Jamey’s ReFashion Show Creation! (refashionista.net)