I’ve been doing some updates recently to my Pinterest boards. Sometimes I think I have too many, but then I can’t decide what to cut out! Do you have this problem? And then I want to see all my boards, but my screen just isn’t big enough! Oh the frustration! Anyway, I’ve moved some stuff around and added a few new boards that I just wanted to share with you all 🙂
1. DIY Kids & DIY Baby, Used to be 2 separate boards, but there just weren’t enough in both to keep them separate anymore!
2. Nails, I was actually going to scrap this board completely, then I got like 20 new followers in a few days, I had no idea it was so popular!
3. Painting Inspiration, I’ve been craving a good long painting session for awhile lately, but school is just keeping all painting fun at bay!
4. Photoshop Tips, if you work with Photoshop AT ALL or want to improve your photography, you gotta check out these tips!
5. TED Talks, my newest board- very entertaining as well as educational, if you have time to watch clips as short as a few minutes, up to about 30mins max! Always something fun. Find TED Talks on Netflix too! I love HeadGames and SmartLaughs.
When you have some time, drop on by my Pinterest boards and check out these new finds! I am always adding new pins to some of my more popular boards: DIY Home, DIY Refashions, and DIY Sewing Clothes to name a few!
- Confession: I Want A New View with Pinterest (christinadesignsart.wordpress.com)
- on Pinterest: ‘DIY for later’ by Despina Sfakiotaki (bloesem.blogs.com)
- DIY: Paint Chip Dry Erase Calendar (barelyorganizedchaos.com)
- August Pinterest Challenge (fattiedelights.com)
- Pinterest Users Are More ‘Loyal’ Than Facebook Fans (prweb.com)
- Pinterest Love (orgasmafoodie.wordpress.com)