Today, 1/23/2013, is my birthday! I turned 30 today 🙂
- I worked at JoAnns, 8:45am-2:00pm (I hate being up early)
- Talked with customers about hand felting – YouTube
- Sold a ton of fleece remnants to customers who make blankets for hospitals and the homeless
- Visited the boyfriend, his parents, and their dog, Daisy
- Watched some Food Network with the boyfriend
- Left and headed to the Post Office to mail my paintings I sold a few days ago (yay! happy homes!)
- Carryout dinner with the family from Biaggi’s Italian which has an awesome Gluten Free menu!
- I had the margherita pizza, decent thin crust with good toppings flavor, typical small pizza size
- For dessert, chocolate cheesecake and original cheesecake!
- I made the gifts for my sister (we’re twins) and my Mom (whose birthday was the 15th) – upcoming tutorial after I take more photos!
- I end the day with blogs to read, Pinterest to cruise, and some Friends on tv!