Ideal Saturdays, hmmmm:
- Sleeping in until 930am sounds like the perfect time.
- Then a shower and getting ready for the day.
- Quickly followed by breakfast and checking my emails and Facebook and blogs for about an hour.
- Then I get started on my list for the day, which ideally would include a bunch of crafty projects….but in reality it usually involves cleaning of some sort because I’m not at all organized!
My other ideal Saturdays would be:
- Waking up mid morning in my nice cozy warm bed.
- Having a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper with my boyfriend.
- My boyfriend making me a cheese omelet or scrambled eggs.
- Bumming around and cuddling for an hour or 2 before we decide to do something.
This morning I did this instead:
- Woke up at 830am after turning my alarm off about every 15mins since 730am.
- Got dressed and then headed downstairs to move a remembrance stone/plaque outside.
- Ate potatoes/eggs skillet for breakfast.
- Did some general clean-up.
- Waited for my aunt/uncle/cousin to get here for shopping.
- Today was the Calphalon warehouse sale, booyah deals!
- Finished my Christmas shopping.
- Had Panera where I figured out they have nothing gluten-free on their menu even though a few months ago I was told the Tomato Soup was GF, also our cashier was unfriendly.
- Hooked other people up with Christmas deals.
- And all that before 3pm!
Cleaned my craft room today, it looks semi-organized! Be proud.😉